Wednesday 28 September 2011

Camera Angles-You`ve Been Framed Task

In the lesson I worked in a group to take images of specific things at certain angles to make sure I knew some of the shots I can use for my music magazine when I eventually make it.

Here I had to take pictures using the shot types given.
A big close up of someone using a mobile phone

A close up of someone in nature

                                                             A high angle long shot 

A Long shot

                                                     A low angle medium close up

A photograph which has connotations of friendship

A photograph which has connotations of stress

A two shot in medium long shot

                                                               A very long shot conveying isolation

                                                                An extreme close up of the time

An over the shoulder shot of someone writing

No comments:

Post a Comment