Thursday 1 December 2011

Contents Page Production

I had to create a contents page for a music magazine by using Quark express to create it. I was asked to stick to the codes and conventions of a music magazine.  But before I could create anything on Quark I was asked to draw a rough sketch of the contents page I wanted to make.

I was asked to create a contents page for my music magazine in Quark.



For the page numbers I created another graphic feature in the shape of a red circle with the number in the middle so it stands out.

Having added the front cover image I then added writing around it to show the reader what pages everything is on.

After getting the teacher to look at my contents page,it was decided that I get rid of the editors letter completely and have the magazine cover in the middle with it annotated about the cover lines.

I imported three images onto the page and titled some of them to make it seem more Indie/Rock. I also Added white boarders around the images to make them stand out.


I then imported a picture I had taken and imported it onto the page

 I then wrote the editors letter in word and imported it onto the page along with a photo of the front cover.


I imported the writing from word and added extra words bigger and bolder to stand out.

I added the boxes that will be graphic features.


At first I started with just a blank page.

No comments:

Post a Comment