Saturday 19 November 2011

Photographs For Front Cover

In the lesson I was told I had to take the photos I would be using myself. I also had to get the photos to fit in the genre of my magazine which is Indie/Rock so I looked at existing Indie/Rock artists and dressed the person I would be taking pictures up in the same way (e.g lots of layers, skinny jeans, jewellery) 



This was the photo I chose to use as the main image on my front cover. Taken in medium long shot the image represent the genre of Indie/Rock. For example the mise-en-scene is outside and not in some studio with subtle colours so the focus is not taken away from the person in it. The background in which she is leaning on is peeling in places which could represent the attitude in rock of not being perfect. Her posture reflects the genre of Indie/Rock. For example she has her hands in her pockets which gives of a relaxed atmosphere which represents to the relaxed atmosphere of Indie. But it could also represent her attitude which links in with Rock.



Taken in a long shot


Taken in a long shot

Taken in a medium long shot

taken in a long shot

Taken in a long shot

Taken in a long shot

Taken in a medium long shot

Taken in a medium long shot

taken in a medium long shot

No comments:

Post a Comment