Tuesday 4 October 2011

Pre Lim Task 5-Photographs For Designs

In lesson I had to take pictures for the school magazine I would create later on. Here are the photos I took for my pre lim task . Some I didnt use but took as a backup incase the one I intended to use didnt work/go with the rest of my work.
                                       Will be used as my main image on my front cover.
I chose to use the one above and not the one below because the picture came out clearer and looked more professional, whereas the one below came out slightly blurry.
Both photos were taken in a medium close up.


                          The picture above of the guitars in a close up will be used for my content page.


Differnt angles to show variation and also so I have options to choose from. The one above in an over the shoulder shot will be used on my content page.
This one in a side portrait in a medium close up will not be used.


Taken in a mid shot.

The one above taken in a mid shot will be used on my front page as her face can be seen.

The one above taken in a long shot will be used on my contents page.

The one above taken in a mid shot will not be used my magazine.

The one above taken in a low angle mid shot will be used on my contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment