Wednesday 5 October 2011

Photoshop Production Process

I had to create a front cover for a school magazine using photoshop. I used the plan I had made in an earlier lesson to base my work on which helped quicken the process.


I have created Graphic features that fit with the colour of the masthead. I have used a gradient tool to get different dynamics of colouring to allow it to have a more professional look.

Created writing to go with the genre of the magazine and also to fit the masthead. The writing below the main image has the effect of Stroke on it.


I have placed a new picture on my front cover, in another layer and decreased the size as it is not my main image.

I have added large test over the top of my main image. The lettering has the effects Inner Glow,Bevel and Emboss,Colour Overlay,Gradient Overlay and Stroke.


I then added my main image making sure that it wasnt blurry and that it fit the page with the person I had photographed as near the centre I could get whilst trying to keep the sign " Film Club" in it as well.Placing this image on a new layer so if I wasnted to I could go back to this image without disrupting the rest of my work.

I started with a blank A4 page on photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment