Friday 7 October 2011

Quark Express Production Process

I had to create a contents page for a school magazine using quark. I looked at the rough sketch I had drawn to use as a base of what it was going to look like. It didn`t take as much time as I thought although it took a while to get used to.


Here I have added writing at the top using a darker blue so it fits the colour code but still stands out.
I have also added numbers to the pictures to show the reader were they can find that article in the magazine again I used a light blue sticking to the colour code.

Pictures have been added to the page. One being bigger than the rest as that is the photo to do with the main image so it had to stand out. I had to create a image box and import an image into it and fitting the image to the box size. At first the images were to big to fit so I had to decrease to size of them in photoshop and import them again with the new size.



I added a header at the top and filled it with a light blue colour so it fits with the colours used on my front cover.

I have created a features list on my contents page by adding a text box the size of one column and then importing a word document with the list already written on it.


A blank page at the start of the process of my contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment